You need a Lawyer who dedicates his practice to your type of case.

You need an Attorney working hard on your case.
The insurance company will try to devalue your case
if you are injured by a:

  • DUI driver
  • Texting or distracted driver
  • Hit and run driver
  • Reckless driver

You need a car wreck injury lawyer

Who specializes in helping victims of DUI injuries.

  • Knows DUI law as well as the science behind it
  • Prosecuted DUI cases

Don’t Trust Your Case to Just Any Lawyer

Go to the auto accident DUI injury lawyer with the training to get you the best possible results.

  • Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practitioner and Instructor
  • Drug Recognition Expert
  • Participant of National DUI Conferences
  • Trained in Intoxilyzer 9000
  • Trained in DUI Blood Testing